Hi, How Can We Help You?

Parent Visa

Subclass 103

You may have parents dependent on you to care and provide for their needs. However, staying in a foreign land away from them might make it a challenge to look after their well-being. 

Letting your parents move with you to Australia may be possible with the parent visa subclass 103. This is possible if you are an Australian citizen, permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen.

Parent Visa - Subclass 103

With this visa, the parent of the Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen may stay in Australia as a permanent resident. Other family members who meet the health and character norms can also be sponsored to come to Australia.

Once this visa is granted, the parents are permitted to move in and out of Australia for five years. 

If you are retired and apply for the parent visa subclass 103, you won’t have to meet the balance of family test, or have a sponsor or assurance support.

Eligibility requirements

  • You must have an eligible child who is settled as an Australian citizen, a permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen.
  • You must meet all applicable visa conditions and follow the norms as per Australian law.
  • You must not apply for or hold a Sponsored Parent (Temporary) (Subclass 870) visa when applying for this visa.

You may apply for this visa within or outside Australia, but not during immigration clearance. The cost to apply for this parent visa is $6,490 with an additional charge when other family members apply.

Contact us to know more about the parent visa subclass 103.