Yes, our Physical Face-to-Face event is back!
Expert Education invites all aspiring international students to attend our face-to-face event happening on 15 June 2021. In this highly interactive physical event, international students can not only get valuable information on Regional stay options but also can meet representatives from more than 20 universities and colleges and discuss their study options.
Key Event Highlights
- Information session by Registered Migration Agent focusing on:
- State & Territory Visa (190 & 491)
- Employer Sponsored Visa (186 & 482)
- One-on-one consultation with university and college representatives
Benefits of attending
This is an excellent opportunity to speak with our Registered Migration Agents, hear from a range of education providers, explore your regional stay and study options and plan your future actions.
You can also reap the following additional benefits:
- FREE Individual Tax Returns voucher*
- $500 Expert Scholarship**
- University & College Application fee waiver
- Free 2-hour PTE trial class at IPTE
A much sought after physical event after a virtual break of 1.5 years – we invite all international students residing in the Sydney area to attend this session and reap the highest benefits.
This is a Registration-Only event.
* Applicants must hold a 500 or 485 visa; applicable for only 2021 tax returns
** Applicants must attend our event on 15 June and confirm their enrolment in June/July 2021 intake through us.