A good English proficiency score is one of the major contributors to opening doors for studying abroad in English-speaking countries. Several students have taken an English language test to acquire a competitive score accepted by universities, colleges or schools abroad. The PTE or Pearson Language Test is a computer-based assessment that determines your ability to listen, speak, read and write in English. Expert Education offers PTE academic preparation courses for students planning to study abroad.
Today, more than 3,000 educational institutes across the world trust PTE to verify their students’ English skills. Therefore, getting a high score in this test develops a path to pursuing your dreams to study and work abroad. Countries like the UK, Australia, the USA, and Canada review the PTE score to know your English language efficiency.
PTE preparation course for international students
Planning to study abroad? Expert Education provides you with a thorough coaching for the PTE test preparation.
Accelerate your preparations for the PTE exam through unlimited practice resources, experienced tutors, interactive coaching sessions and informative videos.
In a short span of time, you will achieve:
- The ability to focus during the test and gain maximum results.
- The answers and solutions to all your doubts as you communicate with our friendly and experienced tutors.
- Receive constructive feedback for honing your English speaking, reading, listening and writing abilities.
- Develop the skills to ace the PTE test with our dedicated learning approach to help you stay motivated and completely focused.
We have built a strategic PTE preparation course for acquiring the perfect study plan. Feel free to connect with us and know more about our course structure.
What to expect on the PTE exam day
The exam includes testing two skills together, like reading and speaking or listening and writing. It is taken on a computer at PTE’s designated test centres. Each exam will include not more than 10-15 candidates. It is advised that you arrive at least 30 minutes before the test begins so that you can check-in securely.
- When you arrive at the Pearson test centre, the exam administrator will guide you through the check-in process. You will receive a brief understanding of the test rules and procedures.
- The administrator will also need to verify your identity. They will request to see your ID (passport or any other valid ID card stated on PTE’s website). They will also take a digital photograph, your digital signature, and scan your palm.
- You will be provided with a locker for storing your personal belongings and ensure that you are all set to take the exam.
- You will be assigned a seat with a computer, keyboard, and an audio headset during the test. Your preparation method for this test will define your speed and accuracy in delivering answers to each question.
With a comprehensive study strategy, persistent motivation and committed effort, you can secure a good score in the PTE exam. It would prove a worthwhile feather in your cap. If you’re planning to take this exam, allow Expert Education to help you prepare and bring your study abroad dream to fruition. Get in touch today!