Studying abroad as an international student is an adventure of its kind. There’s a life out there waiting to be experienced to develop a personality that has room only for more growth and career advancement.
It all starts from taking that leap of prepping for all requirements and getting into your dream university. You may find a long endless list of documentation required based on the university of a specific country. Needless to say, the entire admissions process can get overwhelming.
However, you don’t have to journey through this process alone! Expert Education provides the guidance that you need to get started, to handhold you, up until the admissions process is complete and you’ve joined a university of your choice abroad.
We specialise in providing a wide range of services to students aspiring to study in Australia, Canada, the US, or the UK. Our services range from counselling to choosing the right institution, assisting with visa application processes and so much more.
We assure you that getting into a university in the country you choose is a straightforward process. We’ll help you with all the details and prepare the necessary documents you need for enrollment.
Documents to submit during enrollment
The requirements for enrollment differ from university to the country you select. However, we’ve enlisted a broad set of documents that you can arrange for submissions.
- Photo: passport size, photo ID
- Application form for the university you choose to study
- Academic certificates
- English Language Proficiency certificate: For example – IELTS, PTE, TOEFL etc.
- Entrance exam scores: For example – GMAT, GRE, ELSAT, etc.
- Work/internship experience documents
- Recommendation letters from the place you worked or interned
- Travel documents: Valid passport, country-specific visa, international student ID card, college acceptance letter, etc.
- Financial documents: Proof of fund (Student loan or bank balance certificate), scholarship letter, sponsorship proof, income proof of your family, etc.
- Statement of purpose (SoP): Who you are, your future career plan, your reasons for choosing that particular university and course, and how the degree you have gained will assist you in achieving your career goals.
- Résumé: Including your places of internship and if you’ve worked at an organisation
- Health certificates: Latest health check-up reports, health insurance card, vaccination certificates.
Are you lost in a long list of requirements for applying to a university? Connect with our team to get in touch with you.